Fleet Maintenance in Tacoma, WA
Equipment Experts, Inc. is a NAPA authorized truck repair service center with highly qualified and trained technicians in the shop, as well as many mobile technicians in the field. Our in-shop technicians each have more than 30 years of mechanical experience, enabling us to provide fast, complete repairs and services.
We offer all repairs from PM services to engine rebuilds. With diagnostic software, in shop and with our mobile techs, we are able to quickly and accurately determine the repair needed for your diesel truck. Services Include:
24/7 Mobile Service
- No zone charges or trip fees
- Mobile Scanners
- Highly trained mechanics
- Fast, detailed reporting on your repair
Systematic Fleet Servicing
- Fleet Servicing and Repairs
- DOT Inspections
- Reliable Scheduling
- Notification of Safety Requirements
- Notification of Upcoming Necessary Repairs
- 3 types of fleet service plans
- 24/7 Mobile Service
- You call us when you are ready for service, we'll be there
- We call you to remind you when it's time to service, we'll schedule when it's convenient for you
- We manage the time frames and the servicing according to your requirements.
Mobile Fleet Maintenance and DOT Inspections
- Night Planned Maintenance Service - We have a dedicated night PM team that services fleets during low use hours to help you keep running and minimize downtime of your equipment.
- Our Planned Maintenance Manager is an experienced fleet manager, who operated numerous fleets and shops, and runs our planned maintenance program.
- Our software allows us to run reports based on servicing schedules, if you are on our planned maintenance progam, fleet spends, and spends per truck. Our goal is to help you run your fleet cost effectively, and safely.
- Nothing is more stressful than an unplanned repair, then getting the truck to another location, using valuable resources along the way to drop off and pick up equipment. We can help with onsite repairs, and when notified, we can send scanning software out to the field with our techs, to help with deeper level diagnosis. Most actual repairs can be done in the field, on your schedule.
- A real Equipment Experts team member answers the phone 24/7. We have techs on call to handle major emergencies.
Fleet Service Center
- Our Fleet service center is conveniently located at the intersection of I5 and Highway 512, near Joint Base Lewis McChord. It's where our most complex repairs are conducted. Staffed with a highly experienced team of mechanics, we can get the job done, fast, right and back to you.
Nationwide Fleet Service Providers and Payment Programs